Webseite Summit Cosmetics Europe
Distributor kosmetische Inhaltstoffe
Summit Cosmetics Europe is specialized in the distribution of raw materials for the Cosmetic Industry with its headquarter in Paris and sales offices in Germany.
Our expertise relies on the confidence of our partners, suppliers and customers which know the requirements of a profession where the performances need to remain sustainable.
To satisfy our customers, Summit Cosmetics Europe has a team with scientific background which can communicate easily with the formulators and meet their needs. Inside the headquater, an application lab allow a technical assistance and develop innovative formulas..
We can offer a complete portfolio of cosmetics ingredients which meet the global trends due to our close partnership with our suppliers.
To develop our fingerprint in Germany, we are looking for a Key Account Manager.
- Promote cosmetic ingredients from all suppliers represented by Summit Cosmetics Europe to existing customers in Germany and EU, and develop business and strengthen relationship with these customers
- Prepare quotations and customers contracts negotiations with the help of Managers and Directors
- Ensure customer satisfaction through rigorous follow-ups of projects and a strong presence in the field: Visits, customer tours, Video Conferences, seminars, etc
- Organize and prepare Business Reviews
- Identify and develop new customers and new opportunities (prospection)
- Analysis and prospection of the cosmetic market and its evolution by competitors and technical watch
- Identify customer needs, market trends and their evolution in order to propose the best adapted ingredients to the customers
- Represent the company at trade fairs or scientific days
- Use and Update the customer database, projects, prices on Internal tools (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Reporting in the form of quarterly activity reports, visit reports and regular analysis of sales and projects under development
- Follow-up of performance indicators (KPI’s) set by the management (number of annual visits, number of account openings, new references, new projects, etc.)
- Create sales action plan for short, Medium, and long term point of view for his/her for his customer portfolio.
- Prepare budget and sales forecast by customers and suppliers
- University degree in Biochemistry or Biology or Chemistry or Engineering School or specialized training. Possibility coupled with business school but technical base is essential
- Driver’s license
- Very good knowledge of the cosmetics market and very good connection with customers (Purchasing and R&D) in Germany
- Strong commercial sense
- Serious, positive and proactive attitude
- Fluent English and German or full professional ability. Excellent spelling
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Anticipation, adaptation, calm, autonomy and punctuality.
- Good knowledge of IT tools
- An exciting challenge with experienced employees in your team
- Home office two days a week
- Intensive introductory training
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance and 13th month salary
- Capital forming benefits (VWL)
- foreign sickness travel insurance
- Group accident insurance
Kontaktieren Sie uns, um mehr Informationen zu erfahren.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen. Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihr nächstmögliches Eintrittsdatum mit.
Wir freuen uns darauf, Sie kennenzulernen!